Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What A Sunny Day Will Do To You!!!


Although it is very windy, today is warm and sunny. Birds are chirping. Buds are visible. The daffodils are starting to come up along the woods. I even saw a crocus.

I love changing seasons. For some odd reason they invigorate my soul. Spring's beauty is close. The heaviness of winter is soon behind us. It is hard to have anything but a joyful spirit on a day like today. Drink it in! Soak it up! Savor it to brighten those moments when your day seems dark.

God's promises are much like the freshness of spring.  They invigorate us. They build trust. They are  like a balm during those dark days.  When the storms rise cling to them and you will find great comfort.  The dark winter of sorrow will be transformed into springs of joy

Fear not, for am with you; be not dismayed for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10.

Is that a promise worth clinging to, or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment