Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Come Dance With Me

Several years ago Byron and I attended a conference where Joni Earckson Tada was a speaker. I love hearing her speak because she so loves Jesus and is eager to tell you how He has sustained her for most of her life as a quadriplegic in a wheelchair. I will never forget her breaking out in song in the middle of her talk and dancing in her wheelchair. For someone who has a serious limp and difficulty walking it brought such joy to my soul. There will be dancing in heaven and I look forward to the day, the eternal day! In the meantime you may catch me limp dancing or chair dancing to my song of the year.  Rejoice with me. You may catch yourself dancing!


http://youtu.be/KS3o_160OhE

3 comments:

  1. You are such an inspiration to me, Mert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could insert your video here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be the edited version, right? Ha!!!!!! You have one on me!

    ReplyDelete